Marine 5083 aluminum plate price
Marine 5083 aluminum plate:
5083 aluminum plate is a 5 series aluminum-magnesium alloy aluminum plate. It has excellent corrosion resistance, good processing performance, and strong weldability. It is not easy to corrode even in the harsh environment of the ocean. It is a 5 series product with excellent comprehensive performance. The aluminum plate model commonly used in the shipbuilding industry can use this alloy from small fishing boats to large yachts. In addition, it can also be applied to automobiles, tankers, and other fields, and the market demand continues to rise.
Marine 5083 aluminum plate specifications:
Most shipbuilding companies buy directly from 5083 aluminum sheet manufacturers, and after subsequent welding and processing, they become structural parts of the hull. The commonly used state of 5083 aluminum plate for ships is H116/H321/H112. Different customers have different requirements for material state and thickness, width, and length. Small manufacturers have limited equipment and funds, and the range of aluminum sheet specifications that can be produced is limited. Large Aluminum Sheet Manufacturers can better meet the diverse needs of users. Mingtai Aluminum is a large aluminum plate manufacturer. The specifications of 5083 aluminum plates for marine use are as follows:
F.O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, H26, H28, H32, H34, H36, H38, H111, H112, H114, H116, H321
Thickness (mm) 0.5-500
Width (mm) 20-2650
Length (mm) 500-16000
Typical products: ship plates, LNG storage tanks, gas storage cylinders, GIS shells, car body skins, flange materials, etc.
Mingtai 5083 aluminum plate certification application:
Mingtai Aluminum’s 5083 marine aluminum sheet has passed CCS/DNV/ABS classification societies and other related certifications and has been successfully exported to more than 30 countries and regions abroad. It is mainly used on the deck, engine pedestal, side of the ship, and outside the bottom of the ship. Board and other components.
The main factors affecting the price of 5083 marine aluminum plate:
1. Floating raw material prices. The market price of aluminum ingots fluctuates daily, which affects the quotation.
2. The user needs different specifications and different prices. The thickness, width, and length of 5083 aluminum plates purchased by users are different, and the price will be different.
3. The size of the manufacturer and the sales model affect the price of 5083 marine aluminum plates. Large manufacturers have high input costs and higher prices. The product quality is guaranteed. The direct sales model of manufacturers is more affordable than dealers and traders.
4. When inquiring about the price, try to inform the customer service of the required product status, thickness, width, dosage and performance requirements, so that the sales staff can calculate the product price more accurately.
5083 marine aluminum plate manufacturers recommend:
The production of 5083 marine aluminum sheet requires high technical and capability requirements for aluminum sheet manufacturers, so how to choose a marine 5083 aluminum sheet manufacturer? The editor recommends Henan Mingtai Aluminum.
1. Strong strength, one of the top 500 private enterprises in the manufacturing industry, and a manufacturing plant with more than 20 years of production experience. The main range of products is 1-8 series, and product orders of 8-5000 tons are accepted.
2. Advanced equipment, the six-high cold rolling mill equipment produces ultra-wide aluminum plates up to 2600mm.
3. Thoughtful service, pre-sale, mid-sale, and after-sale one-stop service, if you have any questions, we will answer your questions at any time.