Performance characteristics of 3003 Al-Manganese Alloy plate
The advantages of 3003 aluminum plate and the performance characteristics of its aluminum-manganese alloy:
When it comes to the 3003 aluminum plate, the majority of friends must be familiar with it, but for the aluminum-manganese alloy plate, many people may also be confused. In fact, it can be said that the 3003 aluminum plate is also an aluminum-manganese alloy plate, of course, the 3003 aluminum plate can be said to be a representative work of the aluminum-manganese alloy aluminum plate. Therefore, the statement that the 3003 aluminum plate is equal to the aluminum-manganese alloy plate is more and more recognized by the majority of friends. Today, Mingtai aluminum plate manufacturer will give a detailed introduction to the advantages of 3003 aluminum plate and the performance characteristics of its aluminum-manganese alloy.
3003 aluminum plate introduction:
1. 3003 aluminum plate is a common product in the 3 series of aluminum-manganese alloy products. This product has excellent anti-rust characteristics, also known as an anti-rust aluminum plate. The compressive strength is about 10% higher than that of 1100 aluminum sheet, and the formability, weldability, and corrosion resistance are all excellent.
2. 3003 aluminum plate is used to produce and process parts that must have excellent forming performance, high corrosion resistance, and good forge ability, or in work where this performance is specified and the compressive strength of 1xxx series aluminum alloy is higher.
3. Application field of 3003 aluminum plate: This product is often used in the damp and cold natural environment such as outer packaging boxes, mechanical parts, refrigerators, central air-conditioning ventilation ducts, etc. The product has the excellent anti-rust ability.
4. The organic chemical composition of the 3003 aluminum plate: aluminum al: capacity silicon si: 0.6 copper cu: 0.05–0.2 zinc in: 0.10 manganese mn: 1.0–1.5 iron fe: 0.7 4. The structural mechanical properties of the 3003 aluminum plate: compression resistance Strength σb(mpa): 90~205 Elongation δ10(%): 1~20.
Characteristics and uses of 3003 aluminum plate aluminum-manganese alloy:
3003 is an AL-Mn series alloy, which is a commonly used anti-rust aluminum. The compressive strength of this type of aluminum alloy is not high (slightly higher than industrial pure aluminum). Structural mechanical properties: high plastic deformation in quenching conditions, good plastic deformation during semi-cold hard bottoming, low plastic deformation during cold hard bottoming, good corrosion resistance, excellent drillability. The main purpose is to specify high ductility and excellent, low-load parts that work in liquid or vapor materials, such as automobile fuel tanks, automobile gasoline or grease hoses, various liquid vessels, and other deep Small load parts made by drawing.
Features of 3003 aluminum plate:
1. 3003 aluminum plate is lighter: the net weight of the substructure is lighter.
2. 3003 aluminum sheet corrosion resistance: the aluminum raw material itself has strong corrosion resistance, and this feature is more prominent after its prefabricated components are solved. Even thin aluminum plates used in extreme environments do not need to spend money It is expensive to maintain.
3. 3003 aluminum plate is durable: the aluminum raw material has unimaginable compressive strength, and it can be used to build a light but extremely stable structure.
4. 3003 aluminum plate has strong ductility: aluminum raw materials have excellent softness and ductility.
5. The lap joint of the 3003 aluminum plate steel bar is simple, and the connection of engineering building components can be carried out conveniently and safely.
6. The 3003 aluminum plate can be recycled.
Summary of advantages and performance characteristics of 3003 aluminum plate:
Then these contents are an introduction to the overall system performance of “3003 aluminum plate advantages and performance characteristics”, and hope to better help you understand and purchase 3003 aluminum plate.